September 29, 2010

Just playing around..

I know there is no time to play around because I still have bunch of stuff I have to do, but it's nice to just play around in my spare time (although I dont have any official spare time, I dont have any working time either).

I made my cat's outfit.
After I bought a cheap pet clothes on sale at local drug store, all my mind went to making pet clothes. ( yes, my heart goes everywhere, in every week. lol)
I downloaded a free pattern on the internet and made him a hoodie.




It turned out very cute but he didn't like the hood. He didn't mind wearing clothes though.
Mission accomplished!


My playtime is not finished.
Since I ordered some silk from India, I couldn't wait to make something!
I am going to make some headbands with the silk I bought, so I was playing around with some of my scrap fabrics I already have.
Made some rosette out of Thai silk scrap that my mother in law gave me long time ago adding a vintage button, vintage lace, Japanese chirimen leaves, silky ribbon.



Took me long time but I had fun. I really like the color scheme, pretty and gorgeous!
Now I don't know what I am gonna make with this piece.
Maybe a brooch?

No comments:

Post a Comment