October 15, 2010

For Halloween and Christmas

I started working on Christmas stuff.
Christmas decorations and thinking about Christmas fun are always exciting, but before that,
you can't forget Halloween.
My kids decided to be Batman, Luigi, and zombie.
Actually I made Mario and Luigi (and toad mushroom) costumes last year, but my oldest son couldn't have fun because he got really high fever (he ended up going trick or treating for 5 minutes and couldn't walk anymore..poor guy)
So, he decided to wear Luigi this year for the party in school and be a zombie for trick or treating.
I am going to make my 2nd oldest son a Batman costume this year and some decorations around the house.
Anyway, I can't quite finish up my outside decoration because my house's exterior hasn't been finished yet (although we bought/built this house last year around this time! Soooo frustrating!)

My sewing/crafting room is already getting to be a crazy mess (it's always messy but now it's messier! lol) from making/creating lots of clothes and accessories for sales coming along during Christmas.
November will be really busy for me as I have been accepted to be a vendor for Royal Bison and expectantly, for the Handmade Mafia and its special event.
I will inform you later about EJCA(Edmonton Japanese Community Association) Fall Bazaar.
You don't want to miss it because you can eat Japanese food and see lots of beautiful crafts.

Tomorrow, I will be at the monthly event, the Handmade Mafia.
It's from 10am-4pm at Orange Hall that's behind the Strathcona Farmer's Market in Edmonton.
There are lots of cool stuff that is all handmade by voendors.
No admission.
I will be there with lots of new stuff for fall and winter.









No comments:

Post a Comment