September 28, 2010

Photo shoot of SaSa products

I have been having hard time taking good pictures of my products.
Although I tried bunch of times taking the same thing again and again in a different places, I only get ok pictures one out of 50 pictures....

I am so happy to be friends with Bonnie Herschmiller who is a professional photographer in Leduc, Alberta.
She is a really sweet person and she takes exact photos I wanted my products to appear in pictures.
I also have cute girl and boy models!
By the way, she is originally a wedding and baby photographer and she takes fabulous photos! I just love every effects and colors!
Here is the link to her webpage.
http://www.bonnieherschmillerphotography.com/
And here is her blog.
http://bonniemarieh.blogspot.com/

I always look at the photos she took and wish I would have known her when I got married and when I had babies. I always jealous of her customers. LOL

Anyways, here are SaSa's promotional photos.
Jinbei, Monkey pants, animal hats, a hair clip : everything is made by me.









Also, you can see some of the products I made for her baby sessions on her webpage and her blog.
She introduced SaSa on her blog the other day.   HERE
A big thank you to Bonnie :)
She is now offering Holiday Mini Sessions!
Prices are very affordable too :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment