September 13, 2010

Fall Winter Collection

Hi there, I didn't notice how time flied quickly.. it's been long time since I last blogged here.
I have been very very busy making stuff for fall and winter and you know school started and everything.

At last Handmade Mafia, which was on last Saturday, I had so much fun.
Monkey pants seems like it's catching customer's hearts and the animal hat were also top selling items.

On the other hand, clay rose jewelries are also becoming popular items in my shop.
I fell in love with semi precious gem stones and combined them with my clay roses.
Aren't they look gorgeous?
I still like shabby and natural looking for my creations so those gem stone chips suit really nice to my style.




I also made some Halloween inspired earrings.

This orange stones are Carnelian.


This earrings are made with purple chalcedony and garnet chips.


And this one is made with red corals and garnet chips.



I will be at Little Monster's Swap Meet on this coming Saturday selling children's clothes.
I gotta make more animal hats for sure and some neck warmers and Monkey pants.

Little Monster's Swap Meet on Sep.18
TransAlta Tri Leisure Centre, 221 Campsite Road, Spruce Grove AB
11:00-15:00
Admission:
Early Bird (Come first and get all the big ticket items!) $5. 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Regular $2. 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Free!!! 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment