January 30, 2011

Spring?

No no, not yet..but it's getting warmer outside in Leduc, Canada.
Snow is melting and we get fantastic icy roads!
I have to wear skating shoes even though I don't skate :op

my oldest son sledding

scenery from my car


Although, my brain is filled with spring feeling.
I am sooooo waiting for the spring to come.
I went to fabric store the other day and bought springy materials for myself and can't wait to make clothes :)))))
To start with, I made a headband.
Light blue and red is my favorite combination.
Silk rosettes are gorgeous but I wanted to make it casual and springy, so I used cotton and linen.
And also I found some vintage trim laces at antique mall on the same day I went to fabric store, so I used a little bit of that and velvet leaves which I love.
To tell you the truth, I made this for myself :P, so if you want the same thing, feel free to contact me.










By the way, my friend invited me to a Chinese restaurant the other day and the food there were absolutely amazing!
I think it was the best Chinese restaurant I've ever been!
The restaurant itself was family owned and it's not fancy or anything, but the foooood! Just tooo good.
Here are some pictures of a part of what we ate.






I will definitely go back again..     SOON!





More pictures?
Yes, here is my cat :)
He is easy going and lazy and cute!
He looks kind of cool though, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment