January 5, 2011

First creation of this year

Hi, how is your new year so far?
I got a new camera from my husband as a Christmas present and I am playing around with it for the last few days.
I really like taking pictures and the compact digital camera cannot do what I want, so I chose a digital SLC for my next one hoping to improve my camera skills.

First, I needed a camera case so I can take it outside to take pictures.
I took some rough measurements of the camera and made a first camera case.
It turned out good and I like it but need some touch ups.
I also made a matching cover for the strap and it looks much cuter and more comfortable: will sure use it for a while.
I think I am going to be a "Camera girl" (It's becoming popular in Japan).
So, watch out for the pictures!

These are the pictures I took with my new camera.
Even though I took them under crappy lighting, they still look 100times better than what I used to take with compact camera.

camera caseb 


camera case from back side, and the strap

vintage egg stand and a little plant

my kitty cat, Kotaro

2 comments: