January 2, 2011

Happy New year!

Happy new year to you all!

All the busy days are now over, and I've got to have some rest.
This year's wish list..

*make lots of new designs
*make lots of stuff for my kids
*Finish the basement
*Finish the back yard
*Start doing nails
*Make my house comfortable for my family


I sure will participate in Handmade Mafia this year also, but not as many times as last year.
I am thinking about applying for the farmer's market in St. Albert in this summer.
The big change, the big challenge for this year will be the nail job.
I studied nails at the school in Vancouver, and I used to love doing nails, but after having kids and everything I didn't have enough time to practice nor even do my own nails done.
Nowadays, nails are getting popular here too and since Gel nails are taking place, I thought I might able to do nails again.
Gel nails are cured by UV light and you don't have to wait a day to the nails to get dry.
Your nails are ready to do anything after being cured 2min under the UV light.
That is a big plus especially for moms!
Lots of nail companies are producing all kinds of gel nail products and gels are getting better and better.
I want spread Japanese style nails around here:)
I am so excited about starting this project and I am sure I will do great.
Still need some time to practice and thinking but hoping to show my nails here.

Spring collections are coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment