July 16, 2010

Monkey Pants and Kids' bags

Hi, I am just in time :)
I added new items for tomorrow's festival.
Today is kind of stormy outside so pictures are not as good but here are the new monkey pants and kids' bags.

As for the kids' bags, I think adults can use them like hang from your neck and put your cell or camera.
These are good size for that:)
I almost kept the pink zebra one for myself. :P

Aaand, monkey pants, I made a little bit wider version this time as some customers wanted wider pants for bigger babies.
Wider version monkeys have slightly different shaped bum patches and are little bit wider than my ordinal monkeys and they are boots cut (not the half pants).
I really like both shapes. One is boots cut and wider, and another one is slim fit like leggings.

See you tomorrow at the Leduc's main street festival!

You can also order, request, hold (depends) my products and I will bring them to events I participate.Please email me from the form right side of this article :)



No comments:

Post a Comment