July 6, 2010

Handmade Mafia July is coming up this Saturday



Hi, it's been kind of long time since I updated this blog.
The last event, The Works festival was fun except we ended up sitting in our tent for 2 hours in the awful thunder storm.
But other than that, I and my friend had a wonderful time.
There weren't very many people like I expected, but I got to meet lots of great customers.
Thank you so much for coming to see my store.


On the other hand, the next event is coming up.
Here is the info.

Handmade Mafia July


Date :   July 10th, 2010
Time :  10am-4pm
Place:   Orange Hall ( just behind the Old Strathcona Farmers market)


Free admission.


The weather is supposed to be really good so it's going to be nice to wonder around :)

Here are the pictures of my recent work.
I will be waiting for you with lots of new stuff.

















No comments:

Post a Comment