August 17, 2010

New accessories update

It's been quite a while since I blogged last time.
My family and I had great summer trip to B.C.
It was a long car ride and we got totally exhausted but we had so much fun there.
We enjoyed swimming, attended to my husband's cousin's wedding, sitting beside the pool and drinking beer.
And also, we've got to meet most of my husband's relatives.

Now we came back and kind of busy preparing for my kids' school.
I went to the fabric store and got some fabrics for this fall and winter, so I am so excited just to think about what to make next. I have too many ideas and no time for myself so I can't wait to my kids to go back to school :P
I still have to take care of my baby but shouldn't be bad..much better than 3!

Anyway, I am in rush of making accessories because I am having Japanese food party and my friends want to look at my crafts too.
My clay roses are getting popular these days and I am still obsessed with miniature sweets (food), so I made more of those kinds.
And maybe I should start making stuff only for my Etsy shop too, so that I don't have to take time to delete stuff that sold here (not through the internet).
Hmm...

By the way, here are some pictures of my recent work.
I will report how the Okonomiyaki party went on my next blog :)
See you soon my friends!
















If you are interested to see more pictures, please visit my Facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leduc-AB/S-a-S-a/181327264401
Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment