June 9, 2010

Events details

Hi, I've been working on a lot of stuff lately.
I got three projects to do at the same time that kept me busy.
But I like being busy and I do like handmade so this is a really good thing for me.
Thank you very much for your orders :)

And here are the events I am going to be in for this month.

Handmade Mafia June


Date:
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Time:
10:00am - 4:00pm
Location:
Orange Hall (Just behind the Old Strathcona Farmers Market off Whyte Ave)



And this one is new to me.
This suppose to be a really big event and lots of people come and have fun.
I am really looking forward to be a part of it.
This festival itself is held from June 25th to July 7th everyday from 11:30 to 21:30.
I will be there on June 27, Sunday with 3 other Handmade Mafia members.


The Works Art and Design Festival



Date:
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Time:
11:30am - 9:30pm
Location:
Sir Winston Churchill Square, Edmonton

Next month will be pretty busy if I can participate every event I applied.

Handmade Mafia
Leduc's Main Street Festival
Leduc West Antique Annual Exposition


I will update the upcoming schedule in the end of June.
See you at the events!



No comments:

Post a Comment