June 5, 2010

Order made Jinbei and baby bib




Hi, I have been working on Jinbei lately and here are a couple of Jinbei setup for a year old and three year old sisters.
They are adorable and nice to have in summer.
I don't think I wrote this in the last blog but Jinbei is Japanese summer clothes.
Nowadays, people wear them after having a hot bath (usually Japanese people have a bath bofore dinner or after dinner) and go out to see fireworks or summer festivals.
And you can just go right into bed after that :)




This baby bib works great and looks cute.
I made this for one of the order made baby shower gift.
I think I am going to make some for the events too.
Oh speaking of the event, I will be in for the next Handmade Mafia on June 12th, and The Works Art and Design Festival on June 27th.
I will post the details right after this blog.

I want to make something for Canada Day too.
I haven't decided what to make with the Canadian patterned fabrics I bought lately, but I am going to make something for sure (otherwise I have to wait using these fabrics till next year. lol)

Anyway, weather has been nice and I hope it's going to last all summer.
Have a nice weekend and please come back soon to get the details of the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment